Montgomery Effinger Partner
|Office||White Plains, NY|
Montgomery Effinger is a partner with the firm. Mr. Effinger graduated from Bucknell University (B.A., Cum laude 1985); and from Pace University School of Law (J.D., 1991).
Mr. Effinger was admitted to the New York Bar in 1992; Connecticut, 1992, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Mr. Effinger is presently a member of the American Bar Association, New York Bar Association and Westchester County Bar Association.
Mr. Effinger is in charge of the firm’s Motion and Appellate practice and has successfully argued numerous Appeals in both the Appellate Divisions and Court of Appeals. He is also in charge of all insurance policy/coverage issue litigation, and has authored and published may liability related articles in a variety of legal journals.
- 40% Appellate Practice (1st, 2nd, 3rd Departments)
- 20% Declaratory Judgment/Insurance Law
- 10% Tort, Defense & Premises/Auto Navigation Law
- 10% Labor Law; Construction and Contractor Liability
- 10% Municipal Defense
- 10% Medical Malpractice Defense