Real Estate Lawyers - Commercial & Residential
As one of the largest financial transactions you will make in your lifetime, selling or purchasing a home can be a thrilling, yet daunting process. With over 60 years of experience in residential and commercial real estate law, O’Connor, McGuinness, Conte, Doyle, Oleson, Watson & Loftus, LLP can ensure the protection of your investment, as well as a smooth and enjoyable transaction.
At O’Connor McGuinness, we provide concierge legal consulting and strive to be as accommodating to our clients as possible. In addition to closing transactions at a time and place convenient to our clients, we ensure that clients are always informed and up to date with any developments regarding their transaction.
Our concierge services cover the following transactions:
For residential real estate:
- Closing services for home purchases and sales
- For sale by owner (FSBO) transactions
- Contract review, negotiation, and drafting
- Closing services for refinance transactions
- Short sales, deeds-in-lieu of foreclosure, and other foreclosure alternatives
For commercial real estate:
- Land use variance petitions
- Representing developers planning subdivisions
- Transfer of commercial property ownership
- Commercial bank representation
- Development project planning
- Site acquisition
- Commercial lease preparation
- Purchase and sale agreement
Whether you are purchasing, selling, or refinancing a home or commercial property, O’Connor, McGuinness, Conte, Doyle, Oleson, Watson & Loftus, LLP has the experience and expertise to help you accomplish your goals. We are licensed in both New York and Connecticut.