Katherine A. Lynch Partner
Katherine Lynch is a partner with the firm. Ms. Lynch graduated Marist College (B.A., 1986); Quinnipiac College School of Law (J.D., 1999).
Ms. Lynch was admitted to the New York Bar in 2000 and is a member New York State Bar Association and American Bar Association.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut, 1999
- Marist College, Poughkeepsie, New York, 1986
- Major: History
- Estate Planning
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- Living Wills
- Powers of Attorney and Appointment
- Litigation & Appeals
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate Law
- Condominiums & Cooperatives
- Residential Real Estate